Tuesday, February 12, 2013

DORK-A-RAMUS, that's me

For over a year now, I've unknowingly included an incorrect address for email notification on my little online haven here. Yesterday I realized that several emails from you, my readers, have gone unnoticed. Thankfully your love notes still made their way to my laptop, but unfortunately, I typically read mail on my iPhone or iPad. So there they sat. Sad, dejected and abandoned. Even the invitation from the Queen Mum to join her for a Sapphire and Tonic went neglected.

Kidding.

Curious as to why I had 10,000 email messages on my laptop (as all devices are supposed to synch), I started a mass deletion until I noticed some non-spam, unexpected golden manna from the heavens. Because that's what your comments mean to me.

Thank you SO much for all of the kind words and endearing remarks that made me smile. I am working on replying to all of you, so please hang in there and you'll hear from me by the end of the week. Some of you asked how you can receive updates when I post new content. For the most immediate notification, become a follower of the blog by clicking on the button to the right below the archives titled "join this site" and use your google, twitter or yahoo account - all free and easy to set up if you don't have one. You may also send me a friend request on Facebook. I'm listed as Jennifer Kahling Czupek there - not to be confused with my sister-in-law, Jen Czupek. Tricky, I know. Or - you can enter your email address in the box in the upper right-hand corner of this page and you will receive a message within 24 hours of a new post.

In the meantime...let's just celebrate my Dorkdom visually.
Hot Pink Balaclava and boxy crimson snowmobile jacket that betrays the curves of a female. Look out, runways.
Har Har. I done caught me a fish (not).
There is a story behind this village idiot. She wears a hat titled "BEST" to make herself feel better. She wanders in the forest and stares off in the distance. She smiles and giggles at her own folly. She embraces the lack of civilization that the deep woods provides and hopes something amazing will happen. It did.
More to come this week on the most fabulous of weekends. I've got some humdingers for you, guaranteed to lighten your work day and elicit a chuckle.

Please keep sending me your comments. I promise I fixed the problem and will reply to you in a timeframe acceptable to Miss Manners from here on out. You can leave a comment on any post or email me directly at jen@jenczupek.com.

XOXO,
Jen

1 comment: