Friday, June 14, 2013

Apéritif Friday - Blackhawks Video

Hey friends! Remember that Blackhawks Party I wrote about a few weeks ago? And the recipes I posted? Well, the video is up on debbiedonato.com. Click on videos and scroll down to the Blackhawks Party. Or you can go directly to the video here.

After my film debut, there are five things I am absolutely certain of:

1. I hate my voice. Period.
2. One of the most painful things in the world is to see oneself on a video. Definitely.
3. Debbie made the whole experience so much easier.
4. I love Mr. Musky, especially when he cooks.
5. We have the best friends ever. They are such good sports. And provide entertaining commentary and facial expressions when I'm making a Bloody Mary, desperately need a brush and more makeup, but really just want to sit down and gulp the cocktail in my hand.

Enjoy, and Let's Go HAWKS!

XOXO,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment