Friday, January 31, 2014

Apéritif Friday - New Toys

If you'll recall, we had a slight mishap on Christmas Eve.
It's been a bit of a challenge to cook around here the last few weeks, and for that reason, I'm coming up short today on a true Apéritif Friday post.

But...

But.

If it's possible to be in love with inanimate objects, then I plead guilty, Your Honor.
For the first time in my life, my kitchen is graced with appliances of a higher grade than what some schmucky builder throws in as standard. And it's like Christmas in January around here.

Honey, would you care to break the refrigerator? How about our living room? Maybe the blender? Hee hee. Just kidding.

Lookie there.
That top, third rack is a beautiful thing. Trust me.

More to come next week.

My friend Carrie is many things. Cheese-wise, wine-wise, full of non-important, interesting facts-wise.
She is also hands down the best gifter I've ever known. I think someday I'll write a post on all the incredible presents she's given me over the years. But for now, I will settle on just a wee little gift her family presented to Mr. Musky and me on Christmas Eve.
I am all in tonight. Going molecular on the Apéritif. Expect great things next week, my friends!

Happy Super Bowl Weekend.

XO,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment